With Black Friday and all Holidays sales just around the corner, I put together a super comprehensive holiday gift guide for all the women in your life that I hope you will find super useful. This all-inclusive gift guide includes gift ideas for:
- The Fashionista;
- The Homebody;
- The Iron Lady, a.k.a. the athlete and fitness fanatic;
- The Beauty Junkie;
- The Aspiring Housewife, a.k.a the kitchen lover and entertainer; and
- The Woman of Faith
You will find something for every woman. There are gift ideas for the woman that loves the latest trends or a woman that loves classic and timeless pieces. I love all of these items and would be happy receiving any of them for Christmas. I hope it is a great resource for you this holiday season! Happy Shopping!
1. Rachel Parcell Snakeskin Blouse – Snakeskin is a huge trend right now. This blouse is so beautiful and unique as it comes in a pretty pink color!
2. Gold Hoops – You can never go wrong with classic jewelry. These textured hoops are beautiful and a great add on gift.
3. Stella McCartney Mini Falabella – I recently purchased this bag and I’m so in love with it. It’s the perfect size and I love that it is made from vegan materials.
4. Sam Edelman Snakeskin Booties – So cute and on trend!
5. Faux Leather Leggings – This pair from Loft is similar to the Spanx version but more affordable! The quality and fit are great!
6. Theory Trench Coat – I’m obsessed with this elegant and classic trench coat.
7. Sweater Dresses – I love a good sweater dress. They are so versatile, easy to throw on, but still look cute and put together!
8. Over the Knee Boots – They are a staple item in my closet for the fall and winter season.
9. Leopard Sweater – I love this sweater as the leopard is subtle. I would pair it with the faux leather leggings and OTK boots for an adorable outfit.
10. A beret – I love the look of a beret, especially in a pop of color like this one. It can dress up any winter outfit!
1. Silk Scrunchies – These don’t damage your hair and are so soft!
2. A diffuser – So much better than artificial candles.
3. Comfy Slippers – I have this exact pair from Loft and they are so fuzzy and cute!
4. Silk Pajama Set – I love this leopard print set! So adorable.
5. A Festive Mug – I adore this one with sparkly stars. Would be a perfect gift for a coffee lover like myself.
6. A Backrest Pillow – I need to invest in one of these pillows as they make reading in your bed much more comfortable.
8. What I know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey – This book is a fast, feel good read. I read it in a couple of hours and love the wisdom that Oprah shares.
9. A cozy blanket – This weighted IENJOY HOME blanket is designed to imitate deep pressure touch stimulation which has been proven to relax the nervous system, increase melatonin and serotonin levels and decrease cortisol levels to improve mood and promote restful sleep.
10. A cozy pajama set – perfect for lounging around in!
1. Adidas Running Sneakers – These sneakers are both functional and stylish. I have the pink pair and love them.
3. The best Workout leggings – These are so affordable and such great quality. They don’t slide down while you working out and the fit is amazing!
4. A Sports Bra – This one is so cute and offers great support!
5. Airpods Charging Case – My airpods case gets so dirty so easily. This protective case also charges your airpods.
6. Running Gloves – If you know someone that likes to workout outside even in the winter, a pair of running gloves would be perfect for them.
7. Kettlebells – Kettlebells offer an effective workout with only piece of equipment. Perfect for someone that enjoys working out at home.
8. Boxing gloves – Boxing is my favorite workout. It helps me with stress relief. I own this pair of gloves and highly recommend them!
9. Headbands – For someone with long hair, this is a must. The headband protects hair from sweat during a tough workout and keeps it out of your face.
10. Running Pullover – This one is so cute!
Bonus Item: Another great idea for a fitness fanatic would be to purchase ClassPass credits for them so they can attend workout classes in their area. I love ClassPass as it allows you to attend a variety of different workout classes without purchasing several different memberships!
1. Tatcha Dewy Skin Concentrate – Tatcha is my favorite skincare brand as they are cruelty free and use clean ingredients. I love all of their moisturizers as they feel like soft butter and hydrate the skin so well!
2. Facial Roller – Great idea for a beauty junkie!
3. Korres Wild Rose Brightening Oil – I am obsessed with keeping my face hydrated during winter. This oil not only moisturizes your skin but also helps brighten dark spots.
4. Estée Lauder 31 Beauty Essentials Set – WOW. This set includes full-sized products of everything a beauty junkie would want: makeup, skin care and a beautiful cosmetic bag. Right now you can get it at Nordstrom for $70 with a $45 Estée Lauder purchase.
5. Nail Polish Collection Set – This set is normally $72 but right now you can get it for $20 at Rue La La. Such a good deal!
6. Chanel Lipstick – Who wouldn’t love to receive something from Chanel? This is the perfect add on gift.
7. Versace Bright Crystal Perfume – This is one of my favorite scents of all time. Smells divine.
8. Cosmetic Bag Set – This set is so adorable and currently under $20 at Macy’s.
9. Milani Glammed Up Holiday Kit – This beautiful holiday kit is under $30 and includes an eyeshadow palette, lipstick and a cosmetic bag. I wear Milani eyeshadow on a day to day basis and love the brand as they are cruelty free.
10. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – I normally don’t splurge on dry shampoo so I would love to receive a luxury one for Christmas.
1. German Knife Set – My mom says these are the the best kitchen knives at an affordable price. This set is currently on sale at Costco! Hurry up and get it before it is sold out! Another option here.
2. Nespresso Vertuo Bundle Set – I received a nespresso machine as a housewarming gift and I love it. You can use it to make espresso, delicious lattes, cappuccinos and even hot chocolate. I prefer it way more over the Keurig machines!
3. Decorated Double Wall Forest Mugs – These beautiful glass mugs are decorated with gold pine trees and look so wintry. They would be perfect for serving coffee, hot chocolate or mulled wine! It is an awesome gift idea for the entertainer.
4. Heart Shaped Glass Tea Mugs – These would be the perfect gift for your mom our close aunt! I have them and they are so adorable!
5. Instant Pot – Apparently it is life changing and cuts down cooking times in half. I need to invest in one myself!
6. Christmas 3d Rolling Pin – If someone you know loves to bake holiday cookies, this would be the perfect gift for them! Imagine gingerbread cookies with beautiful snowflake or reindeer designs etched on them!
8. Mirrored Tray – I have these all throughout my house. They are so decorative and look so beautiful!
9. Smeg Electric Kettle – This kettle is so beautiful. Would be perfect for the woman that loves aesthetically pleasing but functional items in her kitchen!
I hope you found some good ideas for presents from this gift guide! Let me know in the comments below what you would like to get for the Holidays this year! I’d love to hear 🙂