My mom is a supermom and deserves the world. These are my best Mother’s Day Gift Ideas that she would personally love. The guide below includes a wide range of items: from jewelry to clothes to kitchen ware, you are bound to find something that your mom will love!
- Vasseur Essential Oils Kit – This collection includes a day kit, night kit and an absolutely gorgeous diffuser. For Mother’s Day, the company is adding a Mother’s Day Card with every purchase. It’s the perfect gift idea for moms who deserve to relax and love aromatherapy.
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus – I’m obsessed with this machine! It makes the most delicious lattes! I recommend it for any coffee lover.
- Velvet Ottoman – This beautiful ottoman comes in many different colors and converts to a faux marble tray table! It’s under $65. I would recommend getting two for the mom who loves to decorate.
- Milani Eyeshadow Palette – I love Milani products as they are affordable, cruelty-free and high-quality. This stunning palette can create multiple eye looks and includes a wide range of colors: from a pink mauve to a shimmery burgundy. I highly recommend!
- Dyson Ionic Hair Dryer Set – I’ve heard the Dyson hair dryer is life changing and cuts down the hair drying time in half!
- and 12. Best Mom Ever Mugs – Choose from here, here and here! These are the perfect bonus gift.
- Alex and Ani Heart Necklace – A beautiful dainty necklace. I think it would be adorable to get matching ones with your mom.
- An Elegant Heart Baking Pan – For the mom who loves to bake!
- Lace Skirt – For the mom who loves to dress up. This skirt is classy, elegant and comes in two different colors – pink and black.
- Black Coach Clutch – To go along with skirt above 😉 This one is currently marked down and less than $130.
- Gold Pineapple Decor – Since summer is just around the corner!
I hope this gift guide will help you out when picking out a gift for your mom! And let me know in the comments below what you end up getting!